Thursday, November 18, 2010

Coming For Christmas!

I am excited to announce that we have our tickets for travel over the Christmas holidays. I am sad to say that Dave can only take 3 weeks of vacation time, and we will share that time with him. Three weeks is far too short a visit, leaving me both excited and sad at the same time.

Here's the basic itinerary:

Dec. 18 - arrive at St. Louis airport, in the afternoon
Dec. 29 - arrive at Chicago Union Station, in the evening
Jan. 2 - fly to Washington, DC early in the morning (without our children)
Jan. 4 - fly to Chicago early in the morning (to meet our children)
Jan. 8 - fly away from Chicago

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait!!! Love you so much.
mom

Duda said...

Please let me know when you can get together!! I would love to see you and meet the newest member of the family!!!

Duda said...

I hope you'll have time to do something with the Mayes-- we would love to see you and meet the newest Moo!!