Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's a Girl!

I've got to admit, Dave and I were both pretty surprised. But we will be welcome girl #3 into our family in early May. Dave lost 100 RMB in the office pool, and we proved the Chinese prophesy correct.

Dave's Chinese co-worker congratulated him, telling him that three golden flowers is very lucky.

Dave says that we should get a boy dog. Some day.

The girls are very happy. Lilly says we should name her Sally. Sophia says we should name her Pizza. The floor is still open to suggestions.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!!! I love you all so much.
mom

Unknown said...

Jake anyway.

EBD said...

I have to say I enjoy my three golden flowers. I am so happy for you all!

Beth, Bill, E,B,and C said...

Jacqlyn?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of three girls. I'll be entering it first, so maybe, just maybe I'll have a tiny bit of advice. I'm really happy for you!
Still pregnant!
Amanda

Jon said...

Congrats! I think any future kids will be girls as well, if there should be any.

Christy Moo Otten said...

I think this just means you keep trying to have a boy! Don't stop til you have one. But I am super excited for another little girl in the fam!