Thursday, September 06, 2007

Way Behind

Walking the length of my home this week, I've written many posts. Unfortunately, I have not found the time to sit and write any of them. And if you notice the time of this post, you'll understand why I'm not putting in much effort now, either.

Sunday
The big shopping trip. The girls stayed with Nana and Papa, and Dave and I went shopping. We spent a ridiculous amount of money, for people trying to simplify and rid themselves of excess.

Monday
Our dog moved out.
She has undoubtedly gone to a better place.
Her new owner has no children and lives alone. She runs most mornings, lives in a small town and has a big backyard. Her family all have dogs and enjoy dog sitting.
Her new owner has loved her as long as we have.
It's really perfect.

But when I roll over at night, I miss her being curled up behind my knees.

Tuesday
With the help of my parents, I completed all of our errands. Then began the task of moving everything to its appropriate place... for the next few days.

Wednesday
Completed the moving task. Giveaway items are organized in the basement. Items for storage are piled on pallettes in the back of the basement. Items to be shipped have been inventoried and valued, and are neatly arranged by destination room, and filling the otherwise nearly bare living room. The 2nd floor is a disaster, but it contains nothing that will be shipped.

8:30 am this coming morning
The shippers will arrive.

No comments: