Saturday, February 05, 2011

Guest Blog: A Day at Disneyland

My name is Lilly. We went to Disneyland on Friday. My favorite place is Sleeping Beauty's palace. We went to take a picture at Sleeping Beauty's castle. It was really beautiful. I wish I lived in it.

It was fun meeting the princesses. They were Cinderella and Snow White. They were so beautiful. We wish you were here to see them!


Sleeping Beauty and Snow White and Cinderella were also in the parade (Sophia "and even Belle, Lilly!"). A Toy Story float was also there. Winnie the Pooh, too.


There was a Winne the Pooh ride too, even though there wasn't any pictures that we took. That was also really fun. And a little bit scary. When we saw the rain, it was a little scary. That's when!

We rode on a ride called Space Mountain that was also pretty scary. It went really fast. It was a roller coaster but it went faster than any other roller coaster.

We're going back to the Winnie the Pooh ride now. It bounced when we met Tigger. It was windy when there was a storm. There was rain hanging up there but we didn't get any rain falling on us. We saw Winne the Pooh's dream. I can't remember what it was about. So I can't tell you!

Mickey and Minnie were really fun too. We took a picture with them. If you ask you can see it.

The End.

3 comments:

Karoline said...

Lilly,
Your trip to Disneyland sounds like it was a lot of fun! Thank you for sharing and telling me about your day.

Smiles,
Karoline

sm00 said...

I want to see the mickey and minnie photo!

Doug & Jenny Moo said...

Dear Lilly,
You did a great job on this guest blog. I am SO proud of you. I can't wait to see you soon. I love you so much. Love, Grammy