Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Dear Santa Claus

I've inadvertently recycled both of their letters to Santa this year.  But I think they were particularly fabulous this year, so posterity (and all of our friends and family) can view them digitally.


From Sophia:

Dear Santa,
I think that I'm only kind of nice.  Santa, I wish I get a good present.  I want a new puppy dog, some flowers, a teapot set, the stuff to be a witch (a real witch).  I want to know how to plant flowers.  I would like some Christmas placemats.  I want some more music cause I like to dance.  Christmas music, and Chinese music, and hopping music.  I want some drawing things like a box of markers with a bag of paper.



From Lilly:

Dear Santa.
I have been pretty good.  What I want for Christmas is a scooter, a basket for my bike, my own flashlight, clothing for my Lovey Bear, a new easel, a new real puppy, I want a fun zuh zuh pet town set.  I am going to put out cookies and milk for you.  And carrots for your reindeer.

No comments: