Friday, December 21, 2007

Daily Details

I tried to pay all of our November bills. Successful on some counts, a failure on others, I thought some of you may be interested in the amounts:

Water - 47.80 RMB $6.50

DSL - 196.50 RMB $26

Electricity - 434.20 RMB $58

Gas - 0 RMB $0

Home phone with long distance - 91.80 RMB $12.25

In other news, I've belatedly posted my journal from our trip to Bangkok. It's backdated, so begin reading on Friday, December 7th and read through Sunday, December 16th.

Oh, and within 2 days of my losing my cell phone, Dave left his Blackberry in the taxi. At least Uncle H-- has to eat that one!

We leave early tomorrow morning for Singapore and Bali, to return on January 1st. We are bringing neither computer nor Blackberry. I am so looking forward to these 11 days of pure family travel time.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

TributeK said...

Hi, just floating through blogs and happened across yours. Hope you don't mind a comment, as I sure love them to my blog.

Wow, that's a nice little trip you're taking there. Sounds like a lot of fun, although I can't say losing my cellphone and blackberry would be a good thing. I feel sorry for you on that one.

Well, I hope you enjoy your trip. Talk to ya next time! :)

-TributeK