Monday, October 10, 2011

Exploring America in October

Rather by happenstance, this is the month for exploring.  I suppose its more than just coincidence - we've all fallen into our schedules and become comfortable in our home, our schools and our work.  We have routines, which makes it easier to break out of them.  Plus, the weather is fantastic!  So, we've enjoyed a lot of family time this month.  And with visitors and more scheduled for the rest of the month, it promises to stay good!

And I'll admit - I've really missed fall.  I'm fully enjoying it this year, as I know that I won't have it again once we go to Venezuela.  We'll be eating plenty of fresh apples and raking piles of leaves in the front yard.

For this month, I'll just offer quick photojournalism for each destination.  In keeping with my privacy habit, no photos of little girls' faces.  So, some places have more photos than others.  But even without our smiling faces, I think you'll be able to tell how much fun we're having!

**n.b. - Those who know me well and want photos with faces, check out my Photography page on Facebook.

No comments: