Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Juxtaposition

I've got to start carrying a camera. Because I have a feeling you're not going to believe me.

At stores in the states, you often see two items packaged together. A large bottle of shampoo will have a small bottle of conditioner taped to it, to induce you to sample and then buy the conditioner. This trend has taken root in China, allowing us free samples of all sorts of strange things. Best here's the best.

I honestly saw this on the shelf.

Taped together - toothpaste and rat poison.

I vote that the market director be immediately fired - especially in the midst of a scandal where poisonous chemicals have been purposefully added into dairy products. There is no way I am touching that toothpaste.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Oh my goodness!! The mind BOGGLES!! What were they THINKING???!!