Friday, July 18, 2008

Drama

Historically, I'm not the one with the drama.

Feel free to post a comment if you disagree, but I don't think that I'm usually that person. I've usually got something interesting going on, something to talk about, something to complain about. But no real drama.

But oh man, right now I am that girl.

I am the person with drama.

When people come to my home, they sit down and ask for the update on all of the various bits of drama that are bouncing around our home. And there's always something new and mildly stressful to share.

That said, it is nothing more than drama. Sometimes it gives me a headache, but nothing more. It is certainly true that we are rich, surrounded by friends both nearby and abroad, and full of good health and good spirits. Life is good.

As an update, I am now in contact with 2 real estate agents in Singapore who have proven to be quite helpful. With their assistance, I am in contact with quite a few preschools in Singapore. Most of them I feel would be fine places for L-- and most are accepting applications for January, verses wait listing all potential students.

I have no other updates at this point.
We still have no contract from Uncle H--; so Singapore is still up in the air.
We still have no word on our social worker's accreditation; so adoption is still up in the air.

And we continue to move forward as if both will certainly happen. And just enjoy the drama inherent in our lives at this moment.

No comments: