Monday, June 20, 2011

Status Report

Its 12:35 AM on Sunday night.
The weekend has officially ended.

Status Report:

Dining Room - finished
Living Room - finished
Sun Room - finished
Girls Bedrooms - finished
Kitchen - finished (except for the pantry)
My Bedroom - finished (except for
the 2 boxes of bedding, which may just have to live in the corner of my room
cause they're sure not going to fit in my tiny little linen closet)

Boxes are broken down and neatly piled in the sunroom,
until tomorrow night when I leave them on the curb for recycling.

Also managed to make sweet bread for breakfast,
blueberry sorbet for snack,
and Dave made Chicago style pizza for dinner.

The girls spent the weekend playing with their toys,
knowing where things belong, and generally feeling at home.
Its the most relaxed they've seemed in weeks.

I believe we are home.

No comments: