Monday, March 05, 2007

Full Information

As an extension of the last posting, I will offer all of the information that I currently have on our move.

1 - We will leave in 3 - 6 months.

2 - We will live in China for 2 - 5 years.

3 - We will either live in Shanghai or Hong Kong.

This is all I know. This lack of information is beginning to frustrate me, and hopefully will not last much longer.

When we will leave effects when I will arrange for passport photos, temporary housing, listing the house and closing on it, putting items in storage, and purging the house.

Where we will live effects the language we will speak, the amount of English which natives will understand, the size of home we will have, and the availability of western goods.

Again, how do I plan?

1 comment:

Luke Moo said...

Really, I just wanted to be the first to post a comment which is very exciting for me. Maybe not as exciting as China, but exciting still. J-, N-, and I (L-) are very happy for your family and can't wait to see what God has planned for you there! We will do our best, mainly the wife, to send pictures and updates! Love, The Family in GE