Saturday, March 24, 2007

In God's Time

I believe that God is active in our lives. I believe that God answers prayer. And I believe that sometimes - certainly not always - but sometimes, God provides difficulty in order to help us depend more upon Him.

It was an evening when I wrote about needing to trust that everything will work out; about realizing that with God in control, I do not need to know the details. I don't need a roadmap, if I can honestly trust that God will lead me. And on said evening, I began to trust. My faith grew and my anxiety faded. And the next morning, we received an email.

Finally, communication from the people in China!

They are looking forward to our visit. In fact, others from the region will travel as well so that everyone can meet together. We will travel to China the week following Easter, first visiting Hong Kong and then visiting Shanghai. We both get to go, and we're crossing our fingers that we'll get sent business class!

No comments: