Monday, January 07, 2008

A Good Day

I often post when I'm frustrated, or when we've done something particularly interesting. Too rarely, after a good day I just go to bed glowing.

Today was a good day.

All three of us woke up at a good time - not too early, and not too late.

I found my watch, which L-- misplaced for me this weekend.

Everyone pooped solid; big news, since most of us have suffered from Montezuma's Revenge since returning from Indonesia.

We left the house, riding with our occasional driver to Carrefour to load up on basics.

Carrefour - which can be horribly full and intimidating - was neither.

Our occasional driver agreed to be our full-time driver beginning in March, at an entirely agreeable rate.

We returned home before the girls got too hungry.

We went down for naps before the girls got too grumpy.

They napped long enough for me to get something accomplished besides dish washing.

We ate dinner before the girls got too hungry.

We went to bed after they got sleepy but before they got too tired.

It's 9:00 in the evening, and I've got the entire evening to myself.

No comments: