Thursday, January 03, 2008

Holiday posting

I've just posted our trip to Singapore and Bali, again backdated. Begin on Sunday, December 23rd to read them in order. Unfortunately, blogspot wouldn't allow me to post pictures so you'll just have to use your imagination.

Also, it has come to my attention that we have some new readers and a few of my habits need explanations:

1: L-- and S-- are my daughters. L-- is 2 years old, and S-- just turned 1.

2: I do not post pictures of them or mention their first or last names because I'm a paranoid mother and prefer to keep them annonymous. I do share photos of them every 2 months or so with family and friends. Let me know if you'd like to be added to the list.

3: Uncle H-- is Dave's employer. Again, I don't mention the company directly so that I don't cause any trouble for Dave when I say things that the PR department may not approve of.

If anything else is unclear, please let me know and I'll be happy to clarify. Thanks for reading!

No comments: